Yoga & Sound Healing Journey to Peru
David Sunshine & Kenny Kolter
May 5 - 14, 2016
Join Facebook event & Share with Friends
Join Kenny Kolter and David Sunshine on an adventure of a lifetime. Journey to magical Machu Picchu and soak in the ancient healing energies of Peru on this 10 day transformational yoga and sound healing experience. Willka T'ika Guest House in Peru's Sacred Valley is a premier luxury inn and retreat center situated between Cusco and Machu Picchu and is the 4 star eco luxury resort will serve as our base for this comprehensive retreat and tour.
Located in one of the most energetically charged places on earth, Willka T'ika prides itself on serving the spiritual and cultural needs of all guests seeking an authentic mind, body, spirit experience.
Nearby ancient Inkan ruins, ceremonial sites, temples and an abundance of cultural activities beckon. For hikers, winding rivers, charming villages and high mountain meadows where herds of llama and alpaca graze await exploration.
Comprehensive and inclusive programs include organic gourmet vegetarian cuisine, authentic Andean ceremonies, guided adventures through Incan sites, evening gong and sound therapy immersion with Kenny in gorgeous Chakra Gardens for rejuvenation and relaxation, morning and afternoon yoga taught by David in sunlit yoga studios and more.
Both David and Kenny's light-hearted approach encourages participants to experience joy and ease on the path of self-discovery. While staying at Willka T’ika, participants are given the option to deepen their healing journey via private sound healing sessions with Kenny. Group yoga, energy and breath-work, meditation, and nature-awareness sessions will be facilitated daily by David and Kenny.
Heal, strengthen, discover your gifts, celebrate life, have fun and make new friends on this journey of a lifetime. Sign up....
This 10-day group program led by David Sunshine, director of Dallas Yoga Center and Kenny Kolter, Sound Healing Guide is a comprehensive spiritual program especially designed for the single woman and male traveler, as well as couples and friends who are looking for the ultimate Sacred Valley experience in the company of like-minded travelers.
* TWO DAYS at Machu Picchu with Overnight stay at a riverside hotel, guided tour, hiking options and dinner
* Two days in Cusco city with ceremonies, meditation and visits to Inkan sites
* Six nights at Willka T'ika eco luxury resort with gourmet organic cuisine
* Yoga classes, Meditation, Energy Work and Sound Healing sessions with David & Kenny at Willka T’ika Resort
* Includes a Tibetan Singing Bowl as a keepsake! (A $300 Value)
* Time at Willka T’ika to explore the ancient Inkan Sacred Valley sites, relax in the gardens or try a crystal healing session or solar bath
* Andean teachings and meditation in the Chakra Gardens
* Learn the secrets of Inkan medicinal plants growing on site
* Authentic Q'ero healing ceremonies and spiritual offerings to Pachamama
* Accommodation include Willka T'ika luxury and garden rooms
* Organic vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners
"Are there words that can truly describe the wonder and beauty of the amazing Willka T’ika?
I can't imagine how our trip could have been made any better. You all took such care of us, personally bringing herbal medicinal teas when we were sick and sharing the story of this amazing place. I will tell all my friends that they must come to Peru and Willka T’ika as soon as they can!"
~ Nancy and Jim
Read more from guests at Willka T'ika here.
* Triple Accommodation : $4,150
* Double Accommodation : $4,350
* Single Accommodation : $5,250
Cost of this retreat does not include airfare.
Purchasing Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
David Sunshine, owner and director of Dallas Yoga Center and DYC Wellness, began exploring Eastern Philosophy, mysticism, energy healing and integrative wellness at a very young age. Over the years David has travelled the world extensively to study with master teachers and luminaries so that he may share the power, depth and beauty of the practice of yoga. David loves to teach workshops, lead sacred retreats and to help students of all levels and backgrounds along their path of personal growth and integrated mindful living.
Kenny Kolter approaches sound therapy and gong meditation with a subtle rhythmic quality, teasing out the vast array of tones, harmonics and shimmering nuances that reside within the instrument. His goal is to be a sound bridge between the energy and spirit that lie within the gong and to sonically draw out or tune into the energy and spirit that resides in all of us. Kenny has played within a variety of yoga and wellness settings and has taken numerous groups on sacred sound voyages around the planet.