Become certified to teach science-based mindfulness practices
For yoga teachers, school teachers, healthcare professionals, business professionals,
therapists & individuals looking to teach & share mindfulness with others.
Dallas Yoga Center has trained thousands of people in science-informed mindfulness practices. Through its Mindfulness Certification Training (MCT)™, DYC brings together expert local instructors and national luminaries in the field to create an in-depth, interactive and comprehensive program.
DYC’s evidence-based mindfulness expert trainer, Kay Colbert, LCSW, will lead the training. Nationally renowned contributors include Dr. Christopher Willard, author of five books and Harvard lecturer on mindfulness and psychotherapy, and Meena Srinivasan, international thought leader and author of ‘Teach, Breathe, Learn’, who will train on mindful teaching methodologies.
You will learn:
• How to teach structured mindfulness classes
• The history and science of mindfulness
• Mindfulness tools to reduce stress and improve calm and focus
• Insights on incorporating mindfulness into your line of work
• Guidance on integrating technology to support your teaching
You will receive:
• An MCT (Mindfulness Certification Training™) Certificate
• 40 hours of expert-led mindfulness teacher training
• 15 hours of guided personal practice
• 5 hours of practice teaching others
• A framework for teaching structured mindfulness classes
• A mindfulness teaching planner as a tool to help you teach
• Access to teaching scripts & exercises
COMING SOON - TBD
*Please note, this Summer MCT will be taped for future use.
40 CEs available for LPCs, LCSWs, and Psychologists. Contact email@example.com for more info.
Check out what our Spring MCT Graduates have to say about their experience!
40 CEs available for LPCs, LCSWs, and Psychologists for an additional $45.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*30 hours of additional personal mindfulness practice is required before issuance of certificate. Mindfulness hours can be from previous personal practice or can be completed before, during or after MCT program.
For more information, call 214.443.9642 or email: email@example.com